Dimensional Dental is an emerging DSO with 59 dental offices currently in Michigan, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. Our vision is to create lifelong relationships with teammates, patients, and our communities built on trust. We want to attract and develop the most committed and passionate dental professionals in the industry to deliver legendary patient experience and clinical excellence. It’s our mission to make patients feel valued, respected and as important as family. We ensure they are well informed and can trust us to maintain and improve their oral health and overall well-being.
Have you considered what the future of your practice looks like? Are you ready to take the next step towards retirement, or to solely focus on your patients? Partnering with Dimensional Dental could make a lasting impact in your community.
- Relieve yourself of attending to administrative duties like staffing and marketing
- Retention of current identity to remain recognizable in the local community
- Experienced leadership team with a common goal to provide legendary patient service
- Dynamic training and continuing education courses
- Career growth opportunities and transition planning
- Flexible funding opportunities with the ability to efficiently establish partnerships
- Start a conversation
- Practice evaluation
- Letter of Intent
- Finalize agreements
- Team member orientation
- Partnership success
Dimensional Dental offers career opportunities in a vast array of settings. As an emerging DSO, our team is always looking for talented people to join us. We are committed to supporting each dental professional who joins our team, whether it’s regarding continuing education or furthering your career path.
Starting your own practice right out of dental school is a huge monetary investment, as well as time. Start earning a significant income from day one by joining Dimensional, and enjoy the freedom from the hassles of running your own practice. You are given full clinical autonomy, but are offered the support of clinical leaders to help you further your skills and career.
Seeking a career in the dental industry? Dimensional Dental can provide the following:
- Generous, guaranteed base pay, plus incentive
- Stable work environment that affords a true clinical career path
- Ability to collaborate with a team of experienced dentists, including specialists within the same practice
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 401k retirement plan
- Continuing education allowance
- Sign-on or relocation bonus in some cases
- Complete control over treatment decisions
900 Tower Drive
Suite 575 Troy, Michigan 48098