Heartland Dental is the leading dental support organization in the U.S. with more than 775 supported locations nationwide. Our mission is to aid supported dentists & teams with non-clinical services, including human resources, marketing, finance, payroll & more.
Heartland Dental was created by a dentist, for dentists – a support system of exceptional professionals who give you the opportunity to focus on your true passion in life: your patients. We are committed to giving supported dentists the tools and resources they need to successfully obtain an optimal work-life balance, a task so many dentists struggle to maintain.
Our dedicated team members offer a wide variety of non-clinical administrative services, helping you focus on your patients and gain the personal and professional flexibility you’ve always imagined.
We work incredibly hard to provide the support dentists want and deserve.
By affiliating with Heartland Dental, you’ll become part of a vast network of dental professionals, giving you the opportunity to share ideas, encouragement, and camaraderie, all while working together toward the same cause: a commitment to optimal dental care and supportive, positive experiences.
With our added support, newly affiliated offices see an average 6% revenue growth within the first year of partnering with Heartland Dental, and that number jumps to 17% after 3 years.
What are the characteristics your practice needs?
- Over $800,000 in collections annually.
- At least 5 chairs or room to grow.
- A location in an attractive, well-populated community.
- Open, positive and flexible doctors who are going to continue practicing for at least two more years.
At Heartland Dental’s Home Office, a wide variety of support professionals are aligned under the same goal – alleviating your non-clinical responsibilities and offering you the resources needed to advance.
- Not sure how to communicate your office brand to possible patients? Our marketing team can offer proven techniques and strategies.
- Tired of spending extra time crunching numbers for your office? Let our accounting professionals help provide accurate data and reporting.
- Need up-to-date technology and support in your office? Our IT team can implement cutting edge technology and provide the support to go along with it.
- Need help building and growing an all-star team? Our HR and recruiting teams are experienced and trained to do just that.
Those are just a few of the services and opportunities available with Heartland Dental. By taking advantage of our full array of non-clinical support, not only can you focus on dentistry again, but you can take your level of care and leadership even further.
1200 Network Centre Dr
Effingham, Illinois 62401